Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flower Power

After I made the flowers from my previous post I came across Heather Bailey's flowers on her blog. Hers were so cute I had to try them too. There are directions on her site for the flowers. These are the ones I made, they all ended up to be larger than I expected but I still love them. I can hardly wait for the weather to get cold so I can pin one on my coat and I'm going to have to go through my stash of purses and find one I can add a flower to. I added both brooch pins and alligator clips on the backs so I can pin them or clip them onto anything I like. They were so easy to make and there are so many possibilities.....I have a feeling this could be the start of a serious addiction:) I need a job, quick!







No comments:

Post a Comment