I don't know how well you can see the words on the clock but who doesn't want a clock that screams, gorgeous, funny, beautiful, intelligent, angelic and happy while you're getting ready for the day. I think it's a two in one time teller and confidence booster.
Got Glee?
On another note has anyone seen the new show Glee? If you haven't you need to. It's so funny and just what I imagine my perfect life to be--you know, randomly being able to burst out into a pitch perfect song and dance at the drop of a hat. Not to mention great group names like "The Accafellas" and a high school counselor with some seriously sassy clothes and red hair-a girl after my own heart. In other words I highly recommend you check it out :)
Hi Ashley...I didn't know you were so talented! The clock, as well as your other projects, is really cute.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well & you are enjoying the classes you are taking.
Take care, lot's of lov' gma
Thanks Grandma...hugs!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Man, you are a crafting fool these days! I bet you are loving every minute of it too!
ReplyDeleteAsh,
ReplyDeleteWhat are you going to do when your entire life is decorated and cute? Looks like you're almost there. Love ya Sara